A 2011 Challenge

Last year, a bunch of my friends the blogs I follow challenged themselves by taking a picture everyday in 2010. I'm not sure where the "resolution" came from, but I enjoyed looking at their life through their camera lens. And have decided to try it myself this year. I think it'll be a good way to get more familiar with my DSLR camera (which I currently use as if it's a "Point-and-Shoot") and will hopefully help me get back to blogging without the pressure of having to write more than a sentence or two. I can't promise that the pictures will be POSTED every day, but they will be TAKEN each day.

UPDATE: (October 2011) My laptop died back in March. It took a looooooong time to get it back. I'm working on uploading pictures I took while I was computer-less. But I'll be honest...there definitely wasn't 1 picture a day. Maybe next year...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6/25/11 - Bucket Brigade


What's more fun than washing Daddy's car?  How about hiding in the bucket that's being used to wash his car?

No comments:

Post a Comment