A 2011 Challenge

Last year, a bunch of my friends the blogs I follow challenged themselves by taking a picture everyday in 2010. I'm not sure where the "resolution" came from, but I enjoyed looking at their life through their camera lens. And have decided to try it myself this year. I think it'll be a good way to get more familiar with my DSLR camera (which I currently use as if it's a "Point-and-Shoot") and will hopefully help me get back to blogging without the pressure of having to write more than a sentence or two. I can't promise that the pictures will be POSTED every day, but they will be TAKEN each day.

UPDATE: (October 2011) My laptop died back in March. It took a looooooong time to get it back. I'm working on uploading pictures I took while I was computer-less. But I'll be honest...there definitely wasn't 1 picture a day. Maybe next year...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6/26/11 - I Can't Hear You


Our house can be loud.  It doesn't help that certain people enjoy listening to their music at extreme volumes.  It also doesn't help that everyone in the family is not a fan of the same type of music.  This is how we solve moments like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment